To promote the humane and effective practice of psychiatry by the publication of unbiased and critically
appraised psychiatric information.
- biopsychosocial orientation
- social justice
- To publish articles, reviews and abstracts.
- To disseminate psychiatric information by means of social media and electronic communications.
- To advocate for improvements to psychiatric services and practice.
- To improve the experience and engagement of patients within psychiatry
- To promote the mental health of patients
The Journal of Psychiatry Reform is a completely open access online journal. There are no author or submission fees or any other charges.
Articles or letters that are submitted for publication will be peer reviewed by the editorial board.
Articles in which there are real or perceived conflicts of interest due to industry, corporate or political influence will not be published.
The Journal of Psychiatry Reform is published by Alan Eppel, Oakville, Ontario Canada