HOW TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE OR LETTER TO THE EDITORIAL BOARD
Please email all submissions to: [email protected]
GRP EDITORIAL BOARD and PUBLICATION POLICIES
- ALAN EPPEL MB, MRCPsych, FRCPC
- SUSAN MCNAIR MD, FRCPC
- PAULINE PYTKA MD, FRCPC
- MARK BENNETT MD, FRCPC
- MONA GUPTA MD CM, FRCPC, PhD
- NATASHA SNELGROVE MD, FRCPC
SUBMISSIONS WE ACCEPT
- Critical reviews of current literature or clinical practices.
- Reviews of specific articles relating to psychiatric treatment or practice published
in scientific journals.
- Opinion pieces or commentary critiquing current issues or proposing reforms.
- Abstracts from journal articles.
- Personal accounts of the experience of psychiatric treatment.
- Letters to the Editor
Articles or abstracts will be accepted for posting on the blog if they conform to
the following requirements:
- Authors must have no conflicts of interest.
- Studies conducted by authors who have received funding from industry will not be published.
- Submissions must be a minimum of 400 words and can be submitted in English or French.
- Submissions may be edited by the editorial board.